background

Friday, August 5, 2011

4 days old

We are so totally in love.  This is just the first of many photo shoots at home.  Hopefully I can get Finnean to participate in them as well!  Here are a few of my favorites from our day.

Sleepy boy.

He reminds me of a little happy, old man. 

I can't get over his tiny feet.  They are so incredibly soft, you can't help but run your fingers along them while he is snuggling you up.

Maxing and Relaxing.  Love how his cheeks are so big they hang down!

Goodness, he is sweet.

This is my favorite from the day.  If you notice his hairy little back and arms.  He is covered and it is so soft.  The nurses said it will fall off but goodness it is cute!

Little peanut.

Life is good.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I loooove the pics (as always)

Furry little newborn skin is so precious. Dresden didn't have much of it, but I remember my nephew had black hair all over his back, ears, and forehead. So adorable. :)